Tax Forms and Information
Seek Free Tax Assistance
Search for free consultations by putting in zip code or clicking on Solano County for a complete list.
- 2014 Virtual VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) Drop-Off Tax Service
This is a drop-off program
Free tax prep for those making under 52K.
Meet with a tax preparer at the library; pick up completed return the following week.
Vacaville Cultural Center
Mondays, from 3-6 p.m.
Starting Mon, 2/3 through Mon, 4/7
Wednesdays, from 4:30-6 p.m.
Starting Wed, 1/15 through Wed, 4/9
- 2014 AARP Foundation Tax Schedule for Rio Vista Library
AARP volunteer Tax-aids will prepare and e-file taxes
Serving all taxpayers with special attention to seniors.
No income upper limit; No age limit
Please bring ID cards, Social Security cards, all W2’s, all 1099 information and your prior year tax documents.
10 a.m. – 3 p.m. with 1 hour appointments. Call for appointments 1-866-572-7587.
Monday, March 10
Monday, March 17
Monday, March 24
Monday, March 31
Monday, April 7
File your Income Tax Online or Download Forms
- Internal Revenue Service (http://www.irs.gov/)
2013 forms | Previous years
Frequently Asked Tax Questions and Answers
- California Franchise Tax Board (http://www.ftb.ca.gov/)
2013 forms | Prior Tax Years
Frequently Asked Questions
- MyFreeTaxes (http://www.myfreetaxes.com/childnet)
Free, safe, and secure online income tax filing service
For individuals or families with a combined income under 58K
In partnership with Walmart, United Way and the National Disability Institute
- 1040.com - Tax information for all 50 states
Order your Tax Forms By Phone
- Order Federal tax forms by phone at 1-800-829-3676
- Order State tax forms by phone at 1-800-338-0505
Contact Local Tax Offices
Updated February 2014