Parenting & Community Resources
- Children’s Network of Solano County The mission of Children’s Network is to improve the lives of children in Solano County. This site includes a directory of community organizations that serve children and families, parenting classes, and much more.
- Child Start, Inc. Child Start works with local agencies to provide services in the areas of health, literacy, nutrition, child care and development, family support, mental health, parent education among other services.
- Fighting Back Partnership’s Family Resource Centers Family Resource Centers in Vallejo help to educate and support families.
- First 5 California First 5 California “works to improve the lives of children from the time they are in the womb until they enter kindergarten.” Visit their site to learn about resources for school readiness, nutrition, quality child care, and more.
- KidsHealth The most-frequently visited national website for information on behavior, development, First Aid, and health from before birth through the teen years.
- PBS Parents Information and advice on raising children, healthy kids, child development, games, and education.
- Solano County Office of Education Provides “services that support the community in its effort to provide equal access to the highest quality education and ensure a positive outcome for every Solano County student.”
- Zero to Three This interactive site offers parents and educators information on the healthy development of children birth to three years of age.