Teen Tech Week Digital Photography Contest
Celebrating Teen Tech Week with 100 Years at the Library
Want to be a famous teen photographer? Submit your best photos to the From the Printed Page to the Digital Age: Solano at 100 Photography Contest.
Submit to TeenTechSolano@gmail.com.
Deadline March 3.
During Teen Tech Week, March 9-14th, 11 winning photos will be featured on the Solano County Library homepage and elsewhere in the community. Entries will post to the library’s Facebook.
- You must be 13 – 18 years old and submit only your own work.
- Submit to TeenTechSolano@gmail.com by 3/3/2014 at 9 PM. Start today!
- Limit: 1 photo per person per day.
- All photos are subject to verification, and images may be used by Solano County Library.
Photos can all be submitted into a single category, or split between the 10 categories. One winning photo will be chosen per category.
1) Nature and Landscapes
6) Get Caught Reading
7) Cool Effects or Editing
8) Close Up/Details
10) Catch All
- The Grand Prize winning photo will be chosen from the 10 category winners and should best commemorate the library’s 100 year anniversary with the theme From the Printed Page to the Digital Age.
- Grand Prize: A Digital Photo Frame
- Grand Prize photo may be printed in the next issue of Check It Out! and used to promote 100 year anniversary events
- All 10 winning photos will be featured on the front page of solanolibrary.com
- All 10 winning photos will be displayed in gallery shows at all our Solano County libraries
- Photos in local newspapers
- Flickr and digital photo frame slideshows
- Check the library Facebook for cool pictures as they get submitted
Check out the Entries from Last Year:
Last year’s winners:
Amanda Damelio – Mother and Baby
Rachel Dalmas – Jellyfish
Tyler Dorman – Fish
Katie Walker – Sunset
Rhianna Moehrke – Duckling
Anna Ehlers – Dog & Flower
Karmina Delacruz – Flower
Jossten Childs – Redwoods
Naama Angulo Rios– Ladybug
Kison Scarpace – Grass