Teen Tech Week Digital Photography Contest
Want to be a famous teen photographer? Send your best photo to Teen Tech Week Digital Photography Contest, TeenTechSolano@gmail.com. Deadline March 4.
During Teen Tech Week, March 10-16th, winning photos will be featured on the Solano County Library homepage and elsewhere in the community. Entries will post to the library’s Facebook.
- You must be 13 – 18 years old.
- Submit to TeenTechSolano@gmail.com; subject line "ttw" by 3/4/2013 at 9 PM. Start today!
- Limit: 6 photos per person.
- All photos are subject to verification, and images may be used by Solano County Library.
- Winning photos will be featured on the front page of solanolibrary.com
- Winning photos may be printed in the June issue of Check It Out!
- Winning photos will be displayed in gallery shows at all our Solano County libraries
- Workshops for teens - find your “artistic eye” as a photographer
- Photos in local newspapers
- Flikr and digital photo frame slideshows
- Check the library Facebook for cool pictures as they get submitted